The Last Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of The Last Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Forum has now moved. Please go to our new website: http://www.thelastsouls.us
Everyday without you is another day we mourn in your memory. R.I.P Jennifer Morgan <3 <3 we love you

April 27- May 4

Go down 

Do the listed event times conflict with your personal schedule?
No
April 27- May 4 Vote_lcap13%April 27- May 4 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Yes
April 27- May 4 Vote_lcap38%April 27- May 4 Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
I don't care, real life is xp waste
April 27- May 4 Vote_lcap49%April 27- May 4 Vote_rcap
 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jerrr

April 27- May 4 Empty
PostSubject: April 27- May 4   April 27- May 4 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:13 am

Hey TLS!

For some reason, my Sunday post was deleted... twice. I don't know what's going on, but I think I have it figured out now (: Seeing as today is Tuesday, I'll start the events from today until next Sunday! And remember, all the times are in Eastern Time.

--Tuesday, April 29- 10:00 PM
---Divination leveling
-Medium level divination leveling. Approximately level 40-60 medium level divination leveling at the Rellekka and Karamja divination locations.

--Wednesday, April 30- 10:00 PM
---Fishing spree
-Everyone who participates will meet up in Catherby and fish lobsters. Whomever fishes the most lobsters within one half hour will receive a special prize from yours truly. All lobsters fished will be collected and then used in Thursday's event.

--Thursday, May 1- 8:00 PM
---Chef's birthday
-All the lobsters fished from the previous day will be distributed to all participating players. Everyone in attendance will help cook the lobsters, which will then be given freely to anyone who needs or wants them.

Friday we will be resting and prepping for the big Slayer Weekend!

Saturday, May 3- All day
--All weekend, killing slayer monsters will result in an extra 50% xp, slayer points will be doubled, the ring of wealth will provide more... well, wealth, all slayer monsters will have increased chances of dropping items of higher rarity, and charms will be dropped in abundance! Saddle up and get ready for group slayer weekend!
-Participants will be joining together in pairs and co-op slaying. This is fairly simple. (:

Sunday, May 4- Same as above

Please don't hesitate to give me any feedback! It's always appreciated! Go ahead and email me at TLSJerrr@gmail.com if you have questions, concerns, or comments (:

TLS Jerrr
RJ
Back to top Go down

April 27- May 4
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Souls :: Events :: Skilling Events-
Jump to: