The Last Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of The Last Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Forum has now moved. Please go to our new website: http://www.thelastsouls.us
Everyday without you is another day we mourn in your memory. R.I.P Jennifer Morgan <3 <3 we love you

The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rs-Stewie
Admin
Admin
Rs-Stewie

The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31) Empty
PostSubject: The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)   The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31) EmptySat May 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Hey everybody! I'm making this thread for what is going to be the Weekly Clan Lotto!

~What is the clan lotto?~

The clan lotto is something I'm starting that will be on a weekly basis. It isn't mandatory to put any money towards the lotto, but anybody can win!

~What is needed to enter the clan lotto?~

In order to enter the clan lotto, you must cap at the citadel. And you must post on this forum once per week saying "capped" to be entered. Each week I will use a random number generator to pick out 2 winners.

~Donating~

It is free to enter the lotto each week as long as you cap, but donating is not a mandatory thing at all. However, as a weekly lotto always requires a donation of any sort, I would love any help someone would like to give towards the pool. (I will be keeping the lotto at a minimum of 5m each week)

Also I would prefer if all donations be made in the form of Gold Coins ONLY.

I will be holding all of the donations in my bank and I will contact the winners when I draw the names. (Most drawings will be held the day of citadel reset unless I'm unable to get on at that time)

Rewards

There will be 2 winners each week. First place will win 75% of the money in the lotto, and second place will win 25% of the money. (A.k.a. if lotto is 10m, first place will win 7.5m and second will win 2.5m)

For the first week please use the following link to post for the lotto! (When you get to this page you may have to sign into the runescape website [top right of the page will be a log in button])

Lotto Page!!
Back to top Go down
awnonawnonawnonawn

PostSubject: Re: The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)   The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 8:17 pm

I post here because no one told me where to go Smile Capppped
Back to top Go down
ev0h

ev0h

PostSubject: Re: The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)   The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31) EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:19 pm

capped today
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008664702247
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)   The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clans FIRST Lotto! (5/24-5/31)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Souls :: Events :: Clan Lotto-
Jump to: