The Last Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of The Last Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Forum has now moved. Please go to our new website: http://www.thelastsouls.us
Everyday without you is another day we mourn in your memory. R.I.P Jennifer Morgan <3 <3 we love you

bad news for me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hi im robb

hi im robb

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: bad news for me   bad news for me EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:22 am

well hello the last souls tls robb here all id like to say is well my account has been stolen/hacked when I tried to recover runescape says I can no longer recover the account due to too many recovery attemps so as this stands I will not be playing runescape nomore so thanks for the fun few weeks and hope you the best with rs and irl stuff

btw today is my birthday and I get this shit can u believe it Sad
Back to top Go down
TLS Lexie
Leader
TLS Lexie

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad news for me   bad news for me EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:50 pm

Sad(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( but we will miss u so much robb. have you tried emailing them or anything?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastsouls.us
TLS Lexie
Leader
TLS Lexie

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad news for me   bad news for me EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 5:52 pm

happy bday btw, wat if u start over we can help u get ur stuff n levels back just until jagex recovers ur acc
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastsouls.us
Iceyblades

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad news for me   bad news for me EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Hi robb.  Sorry to hear what happened.  You can still recover your account but first of all I recommend you install malwarebytes and run a scan along with a good antivirus to get rid of all the nasty stuff.  Otherwise if there is a keylogger what you do afterwards is of no use.

Anyway afterwards, check these links out:
services.runescape.co_m/m=forum/a=13/c=cqh80rCpW6U/forums.ws?367,368,0,65296702
services.runescape.co_m/m=forum/a=13/forums.ws?367,368,3,65337839
services.runescape.co_m/m=rswiki/en/Contact_Us

Remove spaces in c_om
You can also recover your lost items provided you meet certain requirements but first try and recover your account.
Back to top Go down
hi im robb

hi im robb

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad news for me   bad news for me EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 5:58 am

okay thanks guys I was thinking of starting again but that's a lot of work and I do miss the clan Smile
and I have tried both attemps to get my account back still no good byt no worrys ill keep trying im also gunna make a new account it be sommet with tls in it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bad news for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: bad news for me   bad news for me Empty

Back to top Go down

bad news for me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Last Souls :: General :: Random-
Jump to: