The Last Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of The Last Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Forum has now moved. Please go to our new website: http://www.thelastsouls.us
Everyday without you is another day we mourn in your memory. R.I.P Jennifer Morgan <3 <3 we love you

Organized Clan Skilling Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerrr

Organized Clan Skilling Events Empty
PostSubject: Organized Clan Skilling Events   Organized Clan Skilling Events EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 3:45 am

Hey everyone! As The Last Souls grows and expands, taking in new members and growing the family every day, the need for organized events becomes ever more apparent. So, I will be creating Organized Clan Skilling Events hopefully every week! Anyone and everyone is invited to attend, so invite your friends, invite your mother, invite your dog!

I'll be trying to get this thing up every week around Sunday. I've started creating some fun and interactive ideas of my own, but please don't be afraid to let me know if you have any of your own!

Now remember, we're trying to get more organized with events. So if you want to do skilling events, please either post them here, or check back on this forum thread every week.

I look forward to serving everyone (:

TLS Jerrr
RJ
Back to top Go down
TLS Lexie
Leader
TLS Lexie

Organized Clan Skilling Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Organized Clan Skilling Events   Organized Clan Skilling Events EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:01 am

Cant wait to see what u have planned bby Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.thelastsouls.us

Organized Clan Skilling Events
Page 1 of 1