The Last Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of The Last Souls

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Forum has now moved. Please go to our new website: http://www.thelastsouls.us
Everyday without you is another day we mourn in your memory. R.I.P Jennifer Morgan <3 <3 we love you

GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ragna xx

Ragna xx

GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16 Empty
PostSubject: GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16   GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:31 pm

Hello everyone, I am in charge of the gwd events that will take place due to lexie. :3
I'll let everyone know when I do runs of Bandos, Zammy, Saradomin, Armadyl. Mainly can do trio/duo it doesn't matter. We can do votes or go as groups. For more profitable runs would be trio easy kills/ less food wasted. For Saturday there is no gwd event happening at this moment. I'll keep this up to date and let everyone know ingame as well!

Also if you're interested please let me know. On here or ingame so I can speak to you right away.

Last edited by Ragna xx on Sun May 11, 2014 11:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ragna xx

Ragna xx

PostSubject: Re: GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16   GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16 EmptySat May 10, 2014 9:33 pm

*Also I'll be finishing up some slaying before I do huge runs.
Tomorrow though - is mother's day so therefore I will be offline most of the day.
Back to top Go down
Ragna xx

Ragna xx

PostSubject: Re: GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16   GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16 EmptySun May 11, 2014 10:05 am

Monday May 12, 2014 Central time @ 5:00pm there will be a Zammy boss run for three hours. I will be doing a trio for easy kills/ profitable drops. We split the loot or we can do the lootshare where we get shards. It will be in my fc and ls has to be on to see what we get. I will be using melee during this run mage user/ranger is appreciated. But it doesn't matter if you don't want to use those combats. I will keep you informed ingame as well.

I apologize for canceling the event. It is severe storms and my internet isn't doing so good. If it lighten's up I will come on but at this moment it's not looking good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16   GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16 Empty

Back to top Go down

GWD events! 5/12 - 5/16
Page 1 of 1